Nonni’s Biscotti grew out of a true Italian tradition in the little town of Lucca, Italy. There, amongst meandering cobblestone lanes and classic piazzas, our Nonni [an endearing term for Grandma] made biscotti to share with family and friends. When Nonni came to America almost a century ago, she brought the family recipe with her. Today that same family recipe is still used to give our biscotti its light crunchy texture that is delicately sweet.
- Delicious: Italian biscotti cookie tastes great with your favorite beverage or as a snack. Pairs well with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, and wine
- Limone: Light, refreshing lemon cookie with white icing
- Better for You: Made from real ingredients and baked. Treat yourself for only 110 calories per serving
- Family Recipe: Our nonni (grandma) created this recipe in Lucca, Italy and passed it down for generations for everyone to enjoy
- 24 Biscotti per Order: 3 boxes of 8 biscotti for total of 24 biscotti. Individually wrapped for freshness and convenience. Made in the USA