Don't let cold toes stop you from enjoying the outdoors! Our 21C Toe Warmers are the ultimate socks for your toes, designed to provide both comfort and insulation. They are a simple solution if you suffer from Raynaud's syndrome, neuropathy, or if your feet are always cold. With a two-pair pack you are always covered. You can wear one while you wash the other, even wear both pairs if you want an extra layer of protection. And they come in 2 sizes, because one size fits all doesn't work with feet! Since they are just for the toes and ball of foot, the width of your feet determines which size you need. To pick the correct fit, please measure the width of your foot. The neoprene material will slightly stretch and contour to your shape. TOE WARMERS MEASUREMENTS: SIZE 1: Length 4.7 inches - Opening Width 4 inches SIZE 2: Length 5.7 inches - Opening Width 4.7 inches At 21 Century Solutions your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not happy for any reason, simply return your toe warmers for a full refund, no questions asked.
- ULTRA THIN AND COMFORTABLE. Thin enough to put inside your shoes without adding bulk, and keep your toes warm and comfy. Can be worn in sneakers, ski boots, athletic shoes, slippers without being too tight (unlike wearing thicker socks or double socks that cover the entire foot and use more room).
- 1.5MM NEOPRENE BLEND FOR SUPERIOR INSULATION. Thick enough to keep your feet warm. They work like a wet suit, and keep body heat in. Re-enforced seams and entry for stability. Waterproof and windproof. 90% neoprene 10% nylon.
- 2 SIZES FOR PROPER FIT. Your true size is based not only on shoe size, but also your toe width. Please check the toe covers measurements and fit guide below to pick the right booties for your feet.
- CONVENIENT PACK OF 2 PAIRS. Wear them over or under socks. Multiple uses. Ideal for hiking, climbing, cycling, skiing, snowboarding, gardening, walking, hunting, fishing, outdoor sporting events...
- REUSABLE. More environmentally friendly than disposable toe warmers. Reuse them over and over. Wash them in cold water (hand wash or machine gentle cycle) and hang them to air dry.