Manufactured to exact specifications, this 10-pack of 2% Thoriated tungsten electrodes (Red, EWTh-2) offers superior quality and low-cost value while adhering to ANSI and AWS standards. 2% Thoriated Tungsten is the most commonly used tungsten electrode worldwide and are used mainly for specialty AC welding (such as thin-gauge aluminum and material less than 0.060 inch) and DC welding, either electrode negative or straight polarity, on carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, and titanium. Thoriated Tungsten has a low work function and provides a high load and amperage capability. Patriot Tungsten is a quality tungsten provider dedicated to value and service. We provide top quality tungsten at a fraction of the price of the big providers by keeping our overhead low & selling direct to end users on Ebay and Amazon. Trust Patriot Tungsten for all your tungsten needs, we have the highest quality at the lowest price and offer free shipping. All our tungsten has 100% traceability. Buy with confidence and read our excellent feedback. Please contact us with any questions.
- TOP QUALITY 1/16" 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrodes for TIG Welding
- TOP RATED Ten (10) Pack of 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrodes
- TOP VALUE Savings Up to 50% Off Other Marketplace Sellers
- TUNGSTEN ELECTRODE SIZE: 1/16" x 7" or 1.6mm x 175mm
- TUNGSTEN ELECTRODE MATERIAL: 2% Thoriated (Red) EWTh-2 Material Conforms to: ANSI/AWS A5.12, JIS, DIN EN 26848, ISO 6848.