★ Barbecue ash tools are suitable for Kamado Joe Classic Ⅰ/ Ⅱ/Ⅲ charcoal grill and small (S)/medium (M)/large (L) large green egg wood burning stove The ashes tool specially designed for charcoal grill is very convenient to clean the ashes at the bottom of the ceramic grill. size ◆It is 18" long X 2" wide, and the vent width of the grille is preferably greater than 2.2 inches. Applicable models ◆Kamado Joe Classic Ⅰ/ Ⅱ/Ⅲ charcoal grill ◆Big green egg: small (S)/medium (M)/large (L)/XL (XL) model ◆Other wood burning stoves
- [Integrated design of 304 stainless steel] The ash outlet rod is made of 100% 304 stainless steel. The entire ash outlet rod and the ash outlet adopt a complete connection process, an innovation to the traditional welding process, which is strong without breaking, and is durable.
- [One-time perfect ash removal] The ash outlet of the ash rod adopts a hook-shaped design, which can clean the ash in the oven at one time, prevent the ash remaining in the ash removal process, reduce the number of ash discharges, and save worry and effort.
- [Comfortable anti-scalding handle] The handle of the black bar is made of high-grade plastic and use ergonomic principles. It able to make the palm fit perfectly with the handle, which increases the comfort of the fingers. High-grade plastic can also prevent heat conduction and prevent hand burns.
- [Suitable for many types of grill] Barbecue ash tool is suitable for Kamado Joe Classic I/II/III type charcoal grill and small (S)/medium (M)/large (L) large green egg burning stove.
- [Easy to store] There is a ring at the end of the handle, so you can easily hang the ash removal tool on the side panel or wall. Will not be lost and easy to store.