10 Pairs Reusable Chopsticks Dishwasher Safe,Fiberglass Chop Sticks Japanese Korean Chopsticks for Food Our Reusable Chopsticks Length is 9.5 Inches, Weight is 25g, Perfect for Most People. Minimalism fiberglass chopsticks for food: It has a smooth touch, slender, sharp, non-slip, and frosted texture to prevent food from slipping between the chopsticks. with gold pattern carving on the top, elegant and beautiful, which can bring you the unique exotic while having dinner. It also helps beginners master the art of eating with chopsticks.
- <p>【</p>Healthy and Safe<p>】</p>: Our chopsticks are made from food-safe high-quality fiberglass material with temperature resistance up to 356 F°, BPA-Free, no coating, no paint, comply with the most rigorous food-contact standards over the world, Safe for everyday use.
- <p>【</p>Easy to clean and Dishwasher Safe<p>】</p>: Our reusable chopsticks dishwasher safe, the material is heat insulated, they will never melt, crack, or bend, no splinters, no food residue absorption, or soapy residue permeates. won’t easily breed harmful bacteria & get mildew after long time use.,much more durable than wood or bamboo made chopsticks.
- <p>【</p>Unique Non-slip Design<p>】</p>: our fiberglass chopsticks with square cylinder design increase grip and effectively prevent accident slipping, which makes it easy to hold, even for first-time users. and the elongated, pointy, non-slip, frosted texture prevents food from falling off between your chopsticks avoiding some embarrassments at dinner, freely enjoying your food!
- <p>【</p>Exquisite Reusable Chopsticks<p>】</p>: Minimalism fiberglass chopsticks for food with gold pattern carving on the top, elegant and beautiful, which can bring you the unique exotic while having the dinner, It's also a great gift for family, friends, or yourself.
- <p>【</p>Widely Application<p>】</p>: our chopsticks are the best choice for food like eating sushi, ramen, hot pot, Kung Pao Chicken, Spicy Chicken, General Tso's chicken, dumplings, or other Thai foods and Indian food; experience different food, experience Asian different customs of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Thailand.