- NOTE: Check Wattage first: DON'T exceed 100-300 W for incandescent and 100 W for LED's. Do NOT connect this dimmer to chandeliers, ceiling fans, motors, or home appliances
- Model Number: ZEN27 VER. 2.0
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 300 W Incandescent with all heat sink tabs on (200 W with one side off, 100 W with both sides off), 100 W LED's
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Z-Wave hub and the closest Z-Wave repeater
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
Will it work with Alexa / Google Home?
Amazon Echo and Google Home are not Z-Wave controllers so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to control this switch with your smart speaker.
Alexa- and Google Home-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
- SMARTER DIMMING: Control your lights and adjust brightness remotely through Z-Wave. Works with all of the LED's other dimmers flicker with (120 VAC only, no 0-10V control)! Hub required (sold separately), scroll down for compatibility. Voice control only available with Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hub (will NOT work directly with Alexa).
- SIMPLE DIRECT 3-WAY & 4-WAY: Use it with existing on/off switches (NO dimmers) in your 3-way, 4-way, or 5-way set-up, even if load and line are not in the same box. No need for add-on switches, no need to rewire other boxes. Just put Zooz in the box with power and neutral wires. Connection to power and NEUTRAL required (check your boxes before buying).
- FASTER INSTALLATION: It takes half the time to install Zooz S2 switches in 3-way and 4-way set-ups than for any other Z-Wave solution. Intuitive wiring diagrams are printed in the manual (look for more on Zooz website) and if you need custom instructions, they'll create them for you! IMPORTANT: Make sure ALL boxes match the wiring diagrams in the manual before installing the switch.
- BONUS FEATURES: Double tap to go from off to full brightness (single tap to last brightness level). Z-Wave Plus signal repeater, adjustable LED indicator (now straight from the switch paddle), instant status updates, adjustable ramp rate (if you have access to advanced features from your hub), and status recovery after power failure.
- EXTRA SECURITY: Equipped with the new S2 security protocol. Z-Wave Plus and ETL certified for communication and safety standards compliance. Lifetime tech support.