HOW TO INFLATE AND DEFLATE THE MATTRESS
On one side of the mattress, you will find a 'white' cap.
Unscrew the cap and you'll find it's attached to an air valve with a 'white' cork stuffed into it, this is the intake air valve.
Remove the cork and make sure the air deflate valves on the other side of the mattress are closed.And then use your foot or hand to pump the area around the inflate valve.
With each step, you want to make sure that your foot rises over the air inflate valve so the bladder underneath can suck in air with each stroke.
2-3 mins are about how long it should take to inflate. You don't have to fill it up too much, just adjust the firmness to as comfortable as you like.
Note, the outtake valve is at the back of the mat, the deflate valve is used of course to empty the mattress.
The valve owns the double-decked design, One is for inflating or slow release of air, and the 2nd is for fast.
If you haven't got the skill of pumping yet,don't worry, just blow it up!
HOW TO PACK IT
Fold in half after deflated, and roll it towards the deflate valve opening, the excess air will be released when you rolling, which simply helps you pack it into a small one.
Then tie it up and put in the storage bag to finish the package.
1 x Inflatable Sleeping Pad
1 x Zipper Storage Bag with Repair Patch
1 x Elastic Strap(for better packing)
1 x User Guide
- * 4" THICK FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT in this premium fast inflating sleeping pad. You get a very comfy extra thick 4" of air padding that protects from rough ground, hard floors, and cold conditions. R value at 4.5 for 4 season use all year. Get a great night's sleep anywhere at any time. Measures 74" x 24" x 4" fully inflated
- * FAST INFLATABLE DESIGN with Built-in Pump. Simply stomp or hand press to inflate. Much easier than blowing it up with mouth or another pump, No batteries needed. This folds up to a compact 6" x 6" x 14" just right to fit in a backpack or suitcase. It's easy to transport this more substantial thick sleeping pad
- * RUGGED LONG LASTING 75D Polyester pongee fabric with extruded PVC lamination. This is the most durable fabric around used for military parachutes. It's waterproof and will protect you from wet ground in the most extreme conditions. Also can provide a little extra sleeping space indoor and outdoor.
- * EASY TO USE with 2 air valves for added convenience. Open the front valve to inflate with pump. And open the second valve at behind of mattress for quick deflation. The Snaps also allow you to connect two pads together to create a double camping pad, provides more room to stretch out
- * 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with several of these to outfit the entire family or share with friends. We committed 90-Days Money Back Guarantee / 2-Year Warranty / Life Time Support, perfect gift for yourself and for your loved ones