Zometool Green Lines are designed to supplement the standard Blue, Yellow and Red lines in the Zometool System. They extend the possibilities of the system by adding 30 new possible directions to each connector. They are slightly more challenging to use because their design is different (both ends are "kinked"), but this also makes them extremely versatile. In conjunction with a standard kit Green lines can be used to build the Platonic and Archimidean Solids as well as truncations, ruled surfaces, tetrahedral grids, octet-trusses and much more. All components are 100% made in the USA, inter-compatible. Zometool is the construction set that kids and Nobel Prize winners get hooked on.
- Advanced struts add 30 new possible directions for each ball; provide more versatility and complexity
- Great for fans of Platonic or Archimidean solids, truncations, ruled surfaces, tetrahedral grids or octet-trusses
- These struts are also indispensable to build many structures of interest in Sacred Geometry
- Contains 222 precision-made components; a colorful instruction booklet; lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Zometool is the construction set that kids and Nobel Prize winners get hooked on