Ophthalmic Ointment is an antibiotic ointment for pets that is used for a wide range of eye infections including conjunctivitis, keratitis, pink eye, corneal ulcer, blepharitis, and bacterial inflammatory conditions like distemper. Recommendation : administer topically to the eye 2 to 4 times daily. For Cats, Dogs, and Horses.
- Antibiotic ointment to treat conjunctivitis (pink eye) and secondary bacterial conditions with eyes
- Veterinary recommended easy to use antibiotic ointment for eye infections in dogs and cats
- Oxytetracycline hydrochloride with Polymyxin B - versatile, broad-spectrum antibiotics
- Great present for pet parents. Keep in your pet's medicine cabinet to help prevent infections.
- Covered by Amazon's A to Z guarantee.