RV Flex Repair Tape is designed to stop water leaks immediately. It is made from an extra thick proprietary butyl adhesive that bonds to virtually any surface except Silicone. This 1 step, permanent, waterproofing system is guaranteed to last the life of your project. It is UV stable and remains flexible in cold temperatures. Directions: 1. Remove any silicone. 2.Remove any loose caulking or flaky coatings that are not silicone. If it’s adhered well, you can apply the Tape over it. 3. Clean well (Acetone or Rubbing Alcohol works well). Ensure clean, dry surface before applying. 4. Unroll 2-3 feet of Tape at a time. 5. Peel back plastic release liner from the corner a small amount to start. 6. Slowly pull back plastic release liner and lay Tape gently. Do not stretch. 7. Continue pulling release liner as you lay flat working in small sections. 8. Use Seam Roller with heavy pressure to activate the adhesive creating a long term bond. Tips: Tape is extremely sticky, work in small amounts at a time. Compatible with RV Flex Repair Self Leveling Caulking and RV Flex Repair 100% Silicone Roof Sealant Coating. That RV Roof Vent or RV Skylight always seems to leak. Finding an RV Roof Sealant can be tough. The easiest way to fix for good is using a Flextape, Flashing Tape, Sealing Tape. RV Roof Flex Tape does it all. Rubber Repair Seam Tape is an Outdoor Tape and Indoor Tape. RV Roof Repair, Trailer Roof Vent, Roof Patch, Putty Tape, Sealant Tape, Eternabond Roof Seal.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - This flex seal tape will last the life of your RV
- EASY TO USE - Peel backing off the waterproof tape, lay gently, roll with seam roller
- FREE SEAM SEALER ROLLER - Every roll of flex tape comes with a free roller to adhere the butyl tape
- STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ALL ROOFING - EPDM Rubber Roofing, TPO, Metal, Fiberglass, Tenacious Tape
- OTHER USES - Campers, Metal Roofs, Awnings, Mobile Homes, Gutters, Aluminum, Tarps