Our Edgar Wood Box Spring is designed for optimal mattress support and ease of use, so you can stress less and sleep better. We’ve taken the same wood slat support of our ever-popular platform beds and added it to this simple-to-assemble foundation, leaving you with an impressively even and sturdy surface for your latex, spring or memory foam mattress. With a solid wood structure at its core and a durable zip-on cover, the Edgar is shipped in manageable pieces with all needed tools for assembly that’s no sweat. Simply put, it’s a foundation that you can count on over the years, which is why it’s backed by our worry-free 5 year warranty. Kind of like peace of mind you can sleep on, and we think that’s an essential ingredient for sweet dreams.
- NATURAL WOOD INTERIOR - Engineered with thicker wood slats than most traditional box springs, this strong and steady solid wood frame is ideally suited to support memory foam or latex mattresses
- DURABLY ENGINEERED - Durable wood is used to construct the interior framework of this reliable foundation; slats are spaced 2.8 – 3.4 inches apart; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs
- HIGH PROFILE DESIGN - An 8 inch height is perfect for shorter mattresses or for those who enjoy their bed higher off the floor
- THOUGHTFULLY PACKAGED - All parts, tools and instructions are packed into one compact box that ships straight to your door
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; box spring only, a bed frame or platform bed is required to support this foundation and is sold separately