The recipe for our #1 best-selling mattress? Refreshing green tea, plush-as-a-cotton-ball memory foam and over a decade of experience perfecting mattresses that make sleep a little more wonderful. Our Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress begins with our proprietary green tea and charcoal infused memory foam, because we’re fanatics about finding the sleep-enhancing qualities of natural ingredients. And boy, do these ingredients work! Rich green tea helps keep your mattress fresh as a daisy, and ActivCharocal effectively blocks moisture that would otherwise lead to smelly smells. Precisely layered CertiPUR-US certified foams allow you to sink into this mattress just right, for a supportive feeling that cradles your achiest joints and aligns your spine. Open air pockets in the middle layer of comfort foam encourage airflow so you don’t overheat, and they also add extra comfort beneath areas that need it most, like the shoulders, hips and knees. A 10 year worry-free warranty is also included, so you can rest assured that we’ll take care of you should anything about it fall short of perfection. Simply put, this plush mattress is proof that sweet dreams really do come true.
- Conforming Green Tea Memory Foam comfort and pressure relieving support for a better night's sleep, foam is CertiPUR - US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Base Support Foam
- A safe and trustworthy anti-oxidant, Zinus infuses its memory foam products with natural green tea extract to maintain product freshness
- Smartly Shipped - Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Queen (L x W x H) 60 X 80 X 12 inches, 66.2 pounds, please allow up to 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand and for any potential odor to dissipate.
- NOTE: Though our mattresses typically expand in 48 to 72 hours, they may take up to a week in some cases. Other factors, like cold weather, can also affect decompression times.