Number one zinc oral cold remedy brand based on unit and dollar sales data--IRI Total US Multi-Outlet--latest 52 weeks-ending 2/23/20. Why is the common cold so common? With more than 200 different viruses that can trigger a cold--and the fact that they spread easily--colds are the most common viral infection. Each year, people in the United States suffer 1 billion colds. People who are suffering from colds may spread the virus into the air or onto something they touch every time they sneeze or cough. If you touch a surface that’s carrying a cold virus and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes, you could become infected. The easiest and most effective ways to prevent a cold are to wash your hands and stay away from people with colds. Clean hands can stop germs such as the cold virus from spreading from one person to another.
- Contains (1) bottle of (25) quick dissolve tablets of Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts, citrus flavor. Zicam is a homeopathic cold remedy clinically proven to shorten colds when taken at the first sign. Zicam contains zinc, an essential mineral which has been shown to shorten the length of colds. These RapidMelts come in a delicious citrus flavor. See Reference 1 in Product Description.
- Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts quick dissolve, homeopathic tablets are clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign. The quick dissolve, citrus-flavored tablets melt in your mouth, making them a great on-the-go cold remedy.
- Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts are made with two unique formulations of zinc, which have been shown to shorten the length of colds. These homeopathic tablets are non-drowsy, and non-habit forming. Safe and effective for the whole family, ages 12 and above.
- When taken at the first sign of runny nose, sore throat, congestion, sneezing, aching, or other common cold symptoms, Zicam works with your body to shorten the length of your cold, getting you right back to your active life.
- Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts is a pre-cold remedy that shortens the length of your cold. Take it at the first signs, such as sore throat, runny nose, tiredness and watery eyes to reduce the time you spend in the discomfort and pain of a full-blown, monster cold.