Zeskit's High Speed HDMI Cable is designed to meet and exceed the highest standards of HDMI performance. Capable of delivering 22.28Gbps bandwidth, they support all HDMI 2.0b features likes [email protected], HDR, YCrCb 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2 content protect. No more flash, no more error message.
No matter you are a gamer or a movie fan, Zeskit HDMI cable satisfy you every time. With High-Purity OFHC Copper and triple EMI shielding, you get crisper picture, brighter, more realistic colors and greater detail. From the hottest new movie to your favorite games, everything is more lifelike than ever.
Connector: Standard HDMI Male to Male
Cable length: 2 meters (6.5 feet)
HDMI Version: 2.0b
✔ above 22.28Gbs bandwidth
✔ 4K / Ultra HD, up to 4096 x 2160p @60Hz
✔ HDR (High Dynamic Range), Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
✔ HDCP 2.2
✔ ARC (Audio Return Channel)
✔ 3D over HDMI
✔ Backward compatible with 1080p and earlier HDMI versions
- [email protected], HDR, 4:4:4 or RGB, and HDCP 2.2. All delivered at the same time.* No compromise for your ultimate video experience. (*Requires your player and display support)
- Above 22.28Gbps. 28 AWG solid OFHC, 6.5ft/2m long, nylon braided cord, gold plated plug.
- Compatible with Apple TV 4K, PS4 Pro, Fire TV, Roku, LG Sony Samsung Vizio TV or monitor (All were tested by Zeskit R&D Dept.)
- Copper foil shield on both ends plus Mylar & alloy braided 100% shield along the whole cord. No flickering due to EMI.
- Life time warranty. Direct contact to manufacturer and get technical support within 24 hours.