The Zenith trim puller is a revolutionary, patented tool that does all the work of a pry bar and claw without damage. The Trim Puller is designed specifically to safely and easily remove baseboards, molding, door casings and decorative panels without damage to the trim or to the wall and without the need for a shim or small board spacer. It has a larger, flatter and wider contact area than clumsy traditional tools and features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall. Ideal for repair and remodel projects where care and precision are needed including cabinets, countertops, Trim, flooring and many more. An impact absorbing EDPM rubber handle provides increased user comfort and its robust 48 Rockwell c heat treated steel construction provides durability. If demolition and Trim removal for remodeling is your aim well the Trim Puller will make fast work. Save Time, Save Trim, Save Cash and Stop Damaging Walls. Switch to the Trim Puller Today for all your remodeling and demolition projects.
- Large contact area distributes force and will not put a hole in your drywall
- 15 degree wedged center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards
- Does not damage walls or the trim, baseboards, crown molding
- Saves time from having to repair holes in drywall you normally get when you use a crowbar
- No other tools needed (only a hammer) such as a shim or board spacer