Zarbees Daily Immune Support* Gummies with real elderberry provides you with an excellent source of vitamins A, C, D, E & zinc for immune support.* Our supplement contains nutrients, antioxidants, & flavonoids, which also help support the immune system.* Formulated with ingredients like real elderberry extract, these immune support gummies are safe & effective for adults and kids ages 12+.* These great-tasting, natural berry flavor gummies can be consumed daily and are easy to chew. Our elderberry gummies do not contain gelatin and are vegetarian-friendly - we use pectin from natural sources like apples to create the soft, springy texture. Our gummies are made from carefully selected ingredients inspired by nature— free of drugs, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, and high fructose corn syrup. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ESSENTIAL SUPPORT Zarbee's Naturals Elderberry Immune Support* Gummies, for when your immune system needs support*. Made with real elderberry extract, which has been used for centuries to support wellness.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS Our great-tasting Elderberry Immune Support* Gummies provide you with vitamins A, C, D, E & Zinc. They're made with real elderberry extract, which acts as an antioxidant & gives our gummies their delicious taste.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE Our Elderberry Immune Support* Gummies have no drugs, alcohol, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or gelatin and are gluten free. With natural flavors and colors from naturally sourced ingredients.
- MADE WITH PECTIN Our Elderberry Gummy is made with vegetarian-friendly and vegan ingredients. While other gummies use animal gelatin, we use fruit pectin to give our gummies their soft, springy texture.
- Zarbee's Naturals strives to provide quality natural health products for the whole family. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.