Zarbees Kid’s Daily Immune Support* Gummies with Real Elderberry contain vitamins A, C, D, E & zinc for immune support.* This supplement contains nutrients, antioxidants, & flavonoids, which provides additional immune support.* Our great-tasting, easy-to-chew, natural berry flavor gummies are safe & effective for kids ages 2+ and can be consumed daily. They are gelatin-free & 100% vegetarian - we use pectin from natural sources like apples to create the soft, springy texture. Our gummies are made from carefully selected ingredients inspired by nature — free of drugs, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, and high fructose corn syrup. Zarbee’s is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Immune Support Brand & the #1 Selling Immunity Brand for Kids. ⱡFor ages 4 & older who take two gummies. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ESSENTIAL SUPPORT Zarbee's Naturals Children's Immune Support* Gummies, for your child when their immune system needs support*. These tasty and easy to chew gummies are for children ages 2+
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS Our great-tasting Children's Elderberry Immune Support* Gummies provide your child with vitamins A, C, D, E & Zinc. They're made with real elderberry extract, which acts as an antioxidant & gives our gummies their delicious taste.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE Our Children's Elderberry Immune Support* Gummies have no drugs, alcohol, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or gelatin and are gluten free. With natural flavors and colors from naturally sourced ingredients.
- EASY TO CHEW Our Kid's Elderberry Gummy is made with vegetarian-friendly ingredients. While other gummies use animal gelatin, we use fruit pectin to give our gummies their soft, springy texture.
- COMMITTED TO QUALITY From vitamins to products that help support immune systems*, Zarbee's Naturals strives to provide quality natural health products for the whole family. Try our full range of chest rubs, drink mixes, soothers, vitamins, and more.