The Yubico Security Key NFC is the world's most protective USB and NFC security key that works with more online services and apps than any other security key. Using a Yubico security key as a form of two-factor authentication is a simple, proven method for keeping your accounts secure. Secure your login and protect hundreds of services like Gmail, Facebook, Outlook, and more. The Yubico Security Key NFC delivers strong 2 factor authentication over Near Field Communications (NFC) and via USB-A ports. For business and personal use, Yubico USB password protecting products are designed to shield your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers making it difficult to gain access to your most important files, pictures, emails and financial information. *LastPass users need a YubiKey 5 Series key. The Security Key NFC does not work with LastPass. This portable security key is easy to set up and requires no battery or network connectivity. It offers touch-based authentication for NFC supported Android and iOS mobile devices/apps so you can stay secure anywhere. The Yubico Security Key NFC is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant apps on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Once registered, each service requests you to insert and tap your Yubico NFC USB Security Key to gain access. With Yubico Security Key NFC, you get the same asymmetric cryptography and strong security used by individuals at 9 of the top 10 technology companies. Yubico pioneered the creation of the FIDO U2F and FIDO2 authentication protocols along with Google and Microsoft. Using the YubiKey, companies have seen zero successful phishing attempts. Yubico was founded in Sweden in 2007 with the mission to make secure login easy and available for everyone. Today, the YubiKey is the industry's #1 security key, enabling password-less, two-factor, multi-factor authentication. Proudly made in the USA and Sweden within trusted facilities under highly secure and controlled conditions.
- The simplest way to secure your digital life - just tap your Security Key NFC to authenticate
- Protects the services you love including Microsoft accounts, Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, Outlook.com, Skype, Dashlane and hundreds of other services (LastPass users see special note below.)
- Tap-and-go authentication for NFC-enabled Android and Windows 10 devices and applications
- Security Key NFC is tamper proof, water resistant, and crush resistant
- Fits USB-A computer ports and designed to stay on your keychain