"Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick. Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing. Avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat. Place your yogitoes towel dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment. Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin. Wash separately before using – dyes may bleed - because we use dyes that are heavy metal/azo/lead free and much better for the planet."
- Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
- 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
- Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
- 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
- All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
- Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
- Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent