Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App 1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account 2.Turn your camera on and select the '+' icon in YI Home App to add your camera 3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi 4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned 5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing 6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again WiFi Settings 1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported 2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue 3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2 4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length If you have any other problem, please contact us via [email protected]
- FULL HD: High resolution images in 1080p resolution at 20 frames per second, combined with a 110° lens and universal ball mount delivers clarity in every direction.
- WEATHERPROOF: IP65 rating makes it ideal for outside use and will keep recording rain or shine.
- MIC & SPEAKER: Two-way audio allows you to communicate with welcomed guests, and deterrent alarm can get rid of unwanted guests.
- NIGHTVISION: Excellent night vision provides a night time viewing distance of up to 50 feet.
- CLOUD SERVICE: YI Cloud, the best anti-theft and cost effective cloud solution. With up to 5 devices on one subscription all your footage is safe from theft and damage. All data traffic between device/App to the server are secured with financial-industry standard encryption. Get one month free trial when you subscribe to YI Cloud.