Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App 1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account 2.Turn your camera on and select the '+' icon in YI Home App to add your camera 3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi 4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned 5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing 6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again WiFi Settings 1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported 2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue 3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2 4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length If you have any other problem, please contact us via [email protected]
- Records in 1080p to capture crystal clear images.
- Baby Crying Detection and Motion Detection uses state-of-the-art technology to send alerts to your phone using the Activity Alerts feature
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from an Memory card, ensure all your videos are safe, secure and protected.(Storage sold seperately). Supports up to 32GB SD Memory cards with FAT32 format
- Best Security - We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is safe and secure
- Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band