Hopper Flip There are some adventures where we just want to grab our stuff and go. That’s where the Hopper comes in. It’s the first 100% leakproof portable cooler. We’ve engineered it the way we do everything — to keep ice for days and be tough as nails. So don’t call it a soft cooler — it’s anything but. The Hopper is loaded with features you won’t find on any other cooler and built to go the extra mile, whether that’s down a wild river in a kayak or on a floatplane trip to a remote salmon stream.DryHide Shell: the Flip's high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to punctures, and abrasions.ColdCell Insulation: closed-cell foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.HydroLok Zipper: borrowed from survival suits and hazmat protective gear to make the ultimate waterproof, airtight closure.Tie-Down Points: D-ring tie-down points give you multiple ways to secure the Hopper.HitchPoint Grid: easily attach pretty much anything to your Hopper Flip. Bottle openers, carabiners, or accessories like the YETI Sidekick Gear Case.Double-Stitched Carry Options: with a detachable shoulder strap and reinforced handles, you’ve got options on how to make the load easier to carry.
- The Hopper Flip 12 has ColdCell Insulation, a closed-cell foam that offers superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers, with a capacity of up to 12 cans plus ice
- The Hopper Flip 12 features a 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and the wide-mouth opening means great accessibility and visibility to contents
- Its DryHide Shell is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild
- The only personal cooler that's game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water
- The Hopper Flip 12 dimensions are 12 5/8 in long x 10 in wide x 11 ½ in high and an empty weight of 3.1 lbs