At Yellow Mountain Imports, we offer the highest quality materials and attention to detail. This is one of the finest go sets available on the market today.
- Versatile Board: This 0.4 inch (1 centimeter) thick, beechwood veneer table board (goban) is reversible. The etched playing field is 13 x 13 on one side for quick games and 9 x 9 on the other side for even quicker, more instructive games. This is the perfect board to teach Go. The playing fields are less intimidating than larger boards making this classic game instantly fun for beginner level players.
- Durable Melamine Stones: Durable, scratch resistant, single convex, melamine stones are also included in the set. Like Yunzi stones, these melamine stones have a satisfying heft and snap to them.
- Bowls for Convenient Storage of Bowls: Two plastic bowls (gosu) to store stones are also included.
- 30-Day Return Policy: Here, at Yellow Mountain Imports, we stand behind our product. And with this level of quality, we are confident that you will not want to return it. If for any reason, however, you would like to return it, you can take advantage of our 30-day return policy.
Buy with confidence.
- Board: 9.8 x 9.4 x 0.4 inches (25 x 24 x 1 centimeters)
- Stone: 5.6 x 21.5-22 millimeters (approximately 0.22 x 0.87 inches)
- Reversible: 13x13 playing field on one side and 9x9 playing field on the other; in a standard 19x19 board, the possible combinations of Go positions are infinite, and a game can last for hours; the smaller playing fields of this board keep your skills sharp by allowing you to play shorter, more frequent games when you don't have time for a full-length one; even if you already have a standard 19x19 goban, you will appreciate the informality and convenience of these smaller playing fields
- The Go board is a 0.4 inch (1 centimeter) thick, beechwood veneer table board (goban); it is Japanese standard size, therefore each grid measures 21.5 x 23 millimeters; the dimension of the board is 9.8 x 9.4 x 0.4 inches (25 x 24 x 1 centimeters)
- This set also includes 181 black and 180 white melamine stones; each stone is 21.5-22 millimeters (Size 3); this is a set of single convex stones, each measuring 5.6 x 21.5-22 millimeters (approximately 0.22 x 0.87 inches); 2 plastic bowls (gosu) to store stones are also included
- A fully illustrated, English booklet on how to play Go entitled "The Way to Go" by Karl Baker is included with the set as well
- 30-day return policy: here, at Yellow Mountain Imports, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase; you are backed by our 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee so you can buy with confidence