The company known as Yamazaki Tableware Inc. began as a family business in 1918 producing metal items crafted of copper, silver and brass. In 1932 they pioneered the production of stainless steel flatware, functioning as the factory of choice for many flatware companies. In 1980, Yamazaki introduced their own line of 18/8 carefully designed stainless steel flatware under the Yamazaki brand.
- Oversized serving pieces of 18/8 stainless steel
- Generously proportioned to function in the kitchen or elegantly accessorize the table
- Designed with perfect weight and balance
- Each piece is inspected to insure only the finest product is shipped to our customers
- All products come with a lifetime warrantee against manufacturer's defects