6.3 "Full screen water drops: The global version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 features 2.5D Corning Gorilla 5 glass panels with an additional 0.8mm thickness at the front and rear. It has a 6.3 inch screen with an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9 and Full HD + resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels.The screen supports the brightness of 450 nits, the contrast ratio of 1,500: 1 48MP + 5MP rear camera and 13M front camera: The global version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has dual AI rear cameras: one of them uses that 48-megapixel image sensor and an f / 1.8 lens, the other 5-megapixel and it is used to obtain information about depth. With the help of the Samsung lens, the Redmi Note 7 can capture high-definition photos at the poster level. Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core processor, Adreno 512 GPU. 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB ROM 4000mAh battery, 5V2A, compatible with fast charging Base MIUI 10 on Android 9 Pie OS. Fingerprint recognition in the back.
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3" FHD+ Dot Notch Display 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Corning ️Gorilla ️Glass 5 -Gradient glass back finish - Type-C port
- 64GB ROM + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 14nm Octa-core, up to 2.2GHz - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh High-capacity battery
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 5MP AI Dual camera - Front: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1.25µm - Video:[email protected]
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carrier ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )