Specifications: Material: ABS Plastic Packing size: 19.5*14*5cm Product weight: 490g Support XBOX ONE S / XBOX ONE X host 64 bit (X 64) processor I7 2.5-GHz or faster processor 4 GB RAM DX11 graphics adapter OS requirements: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 How to set up the Kinect Adapter with an Xbox One S console Step 1: Set up the adapter 1. Plug the wall plug into the power supply. 2. Insert the round connector of the power supply into the Kinect hub. 3. Insert the Kinect sensor cable into the Kinect hub. 4. Insert the included USB cable into the Kinect hub. 5. You're now ready to connect the adapter to your console. Step 2: Connect the adapter to the Xbox One S console 1. Insert the USB 3.0 cable into the left USB port labeled 'Kinect' on the back of the console. Your Kinect sensor is now ready to be set up on your console. 2. For best practice, make sure your Kinect sensor and Kinect Adapter are not sitting directly on top of your console. 3. On your console, scroll left to the Guide and select Settings. 4. Select All settings and scroll down to Kinect & devices. 5. Select Kinect and follow the instructions to set up your sensor. Tips: Route cables straight back and away from the console for best performance. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our customer service. NOTE: The Kinect sensor is not included.
Looking for Xbox Series X?Activate Stock Alert!
Looking for Xbox Series S?Activate Stock Alert!
- ☆[Compatibility] Xbox Kinect adapter is fully compatible with Xbox One X/Xbox One S, and Windows 10 PC.
- ☆[Easy to use] Xbox one kinect adapter just need to link it to your computer and your Xbox one S/X following the instructions, then you can use it pleasantly!
- ☆[Professional] With higher depth fidelity and a significantly improved noise floor, the Kinect sensor improves 3D visualization and improves body tracking stability.
- ☆[More Funny] Connect your kinect sensor to your computer, and play games with your family. This adapter makes your game healthier and more fun.
- ☆[Note] Please make sure you have installed"Kinect for windows SDK2.0"in computer correctly before connecting PC. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We will resolve your problem within 24 hours.