Product Features: 2.4GHz wireless technology with 30-feet range Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use Great new look with a matte black finish and gloss accents Use the Xbox 360 Guide button to keep track of your friends, access your games and media, or power on and off your Xbox 360 console 2 x AA batteries required but not included Connecting the Xbox 360: 1. Turn the game console and the controller on. Long press the navigation button to open the controller, and then press the connection button on the game console. 2. Press the connection button on the wireless controller, and you will have 20 seconds to press the connection button on the controller. 3. Wait until the lights on the controller and the game console flash simultaneously, indicating that the controller has been successfully connected to the Xbox360 game console. Connecting the PC: 1.Firstly you need a wireless receiver for the Xbox 360. 2. Plug in the wireless receiver on your computer. On Windows 7,8,10 operating systems, the driver will automatically installed. If not, it can be installed using the CD that came with the receiver. 3. Press the connection button on the receiver and the connection button on the top of the 360 wireless controller. Then they will paired. 4. Press and hold the navigation button on the 360 wireless controller.The green indicator light will illuminated on both the handle and the receiver if they are successfully connected. 5. Controller settings. The controller works or not will determined by the game you play. Different game setting options are different, you may need to use special software to set the buttons.
Looking for Xbox Series X?Activate Stock Alert!
Looking for Xbox Series S?Activate Stock Alert!
- Wireless Controller for Xbox 360 Console- Integrated 2.4 GHz high-performance wireless technology enables you control the action from up to 30 feet away.
- Improved Design - Precise thumbsticks, two pressure-point triggers, and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control. New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use.
- Ergonomic for Best Gaming Experience - Play in total comfort. Great new look with a matte black finish and gloss accents. Award winning compact ergonomics provide a more comfortable gaming experience.
- Best Game - Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console, requires 2 AA batteries or dedicated battery. Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play. Use the Xbox 360 Guide button to keep track of your friends, access your games and media, or power on and off your Xbox 360 console.
- For PC and Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows 7,8,10 and Xbox 360 console, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.