The ColorChecker Classic target is designed to deliver true-to-life color reproduction so photographers and filmmakers can predict and control how color will look under any illumination. Each of the 24 colors represents the actual color of natural objects and reflects light just like its real-world counterpart. Use it to compare, measure and analyze differences in color reproduction and avoid costly mistakes with trial-and-error color adjustments while editing images.
- DESIGNED FOR IMAGING PROS: This industry standard 24-patch Classic target is used to create custom camera and scanner profiles. Works with free X-Rite ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create custom ICC and DNG camera profiles.
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY: Color patches will remain the same as the light changes for professional-quality consistency . Each square reflects light in a similar way as its real-life counterpart in all parts of the visible spectrum, under any illumination.
- IDEAL COLOR: Use the ColorChecker Classic to compare, measure and analyze differences in color reproduction and avoid costly mistakes with trial-and-error color adjustments while editing images.
- COLOR MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE: X-Rite is the leader in color management solutions. Our color matching products can help you get you the right color every time, accurately & consistently, whether you're an enthusiast or professional photographer or filmmaker
- COMPARE THE QUALITY: Use with Capture One for custom ICC camera profiling and Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom for custom DNG camera profiling. Also supported by Hasselblad Phocus for camera profiling and DaVinci Resolve for video color grading.