Color Balance and Control for Filmmaking - from Capture to Edit The X-Rite Color Checker Passport Video will get you to a worry-free color balanced place, a consistently neutral place and an ideally exposed place faster than ever before. This essential color tool will enable you to get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily edit for mixed lighting in a convenient portable protective case. The Color Checker Passport Video will help to reduce your video editing time, allowing you to get to your creative look faster. Ideal for Filmmakers.The Video Color target includes four rows of color chips designed for video capture and editing, giving you a powerful chart to speed up color grading.• Chromatic Colors: six chips specifically designed to align with the color axis on a vectorscope• Skin Tones: ranging from light to dark with subtle undertones• Linear Grayscale: six steps for even gray balance, including highlight and shadow regions• Highlight and Shadow Grays: six black and white patches, including a high gloss black to capture the full range of your video camera.ColorChecker VIdeo is supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale and 3DLUT Creator.
- Align the exposure and contrast of cameras you may be matching
- Highlight and Shadow Grays: six patches black and white patches, including a high gloss black to capture the full range of your camera
- Use with Black Magic DaVinci Resolve for color grading in a video editing workflow
- Chromatic Colors: six chips specifically designed to align with the color axis on a vector scope
- Make post production color editing faster and easier by eliminating the need to neutralize each frame individually