Wyze Bulb is a 9.5 watt (800 lumen) smart LED bulb that connects directly to a 2.4GHz WiFi network (no hub required) and offers dimming you can turn off your lights and turn on your Wyze Cams (sold separately) with a single tap or schedule. With IFTTT support, you can use Wyze Bulbs with your existing smart home devices for an integrated experience.
- Set any mood with Wyze Bulb's tunable white color temperature. Use warm white (2700k) to relax in the evening and daylight (6500k) to wake up with morning coffee.
- 9.5-watt LED bulb (60-watt equivalent) produces up to 800 lumens and can be dimmed using voice control or the Wyze App (do not use with dimmer switches)
- No Hub Required. Wyze Bulb connects directly to your 2.4GHz WiFi network (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi) and the free Wyze app for a quick and easy setup
- Automate your lights with Wyze Sense (sold separately): Wyze Sense's contact and motion sensors allow you to control your lights based on motion or opening/closing of a door so they're on when you need them and off when you don't. You can also integrate with IFTTT to link Wyze Bulbs to the rest of your smart home devices.
- Make it look like someone's home: Vacation mode turns lights on/off on a variable schedule while you're away.
- Set Schedules: Set your Wyze Bulbs to turn on and off on a custom schedule so you never come home to a dark house.
- Group Control: Add multiple bulbs to a group and control them all simultaneously or use Shortcuts to control all your Wyze devices at the same time.
- Gentle On/Off: Wyze Bulbs fade on and off making it easier on your eyes