Switch from blow to vac and mulch with just the turn of a dial. “Rake the leaves” with just this one tool in half the time it used to take you. And with the 16:1 mulch ratio, you’ll have far fewer bags to drag to the curb when you’re done. The 600 CFM – 12A Electric TRIVAC is here to make yard work so much easier. First off, all that tech is less than 10 lbs, so almost anyone can operate it with just one hand. The 2-speed control lets you blow on low for tight corners, and then crank it up to 70 mph for the open yard. 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) is an awful lot of air and creates a nice wide stream to get even more done in less time. And the powerful 12A electric motor frees you from the expense and hassle of gas-powered blowers to give you a cleaner and quieter experience. Let’s talk some more about that mulching function. The patented articulating design lets you flip it into vacuum and mulch mode with just one turn. You don’t need to switch out the tube, and you certainly don’t need any tools to do it. It sucks up leaves into the metal impeller and shredder blades, which chops them up into 1/16th their regular size. So you can stuff 16x more leaves and yard debris into the 1.4 bushels collection bag than you could with a regular yard vacuum or a blower or a rake. Welcome to the TRIVAC, it’s the better way to go rake the leaves.
- All-in-one system: blower/VAC/Mulcher
- Metal impeller provides a 16: 1 mulch ratio
- Easy one Touch, no-tool blower/VAC conversion result with flip of a switch
- Single hand operation, compact and light weight
- Two speed operation for corner sweeping and maximum performance
- High capacity air volume with air siphon design
- Patented articulating motor design for blow/VAC/mulch operations