Chancellorsville 1863 allows gamers to refight one of the American Civil Wars greatest battles in 1 hour. For 1 to 2 players. Innovative Civil War game with hidden movement, solitaire game engine, using military maps.
- Hidden movement -- the game uses minimaps that allow for some hidden movement and variable setup of some formations.
- More movement -- formations frequently move on the board and combat occurs when two formations of opposing sides end in the same location.
- Reinforcement by transfer of cohesion points between formations
- A card driven solitaire engine
- Formation cards allow for multiple formations to activate with major and minor activations. Major allow two moves while minor allow one move.