Work Sharp partnered with legendary Hall-of-Fame knife maker Ken Onion to develop a new knife and tool sharpening platform with expanded features! The combination of Work Sharp engineering and Ken Onion’s industrial design has created a fast, easy and stylish way to sharpen all your knives and tools with precision and repeatability.
- ADJUSTABLE SHARPENING GUIDE - produce precise edge bevels from 15° to 30°. Motor- 120VAC / 1.5 amp. Duty Cycle-1 hr continous
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR - handle every sharpening task, from grinding to honing. More power with improved cooling & the option of slow speed honing or high speed grinding
- PREMIUM FLEXIBLE ABRASIVE BELTS - deliver a strong, long lasting razor-sharp convex edge
- FAST, PRECISE, & REPEATABLE - sharpening results with no set up or calibration time. The 6000 grit belt measures ½ x 12(inches) for better contact with serrations, guthooks and other hard to reach edges
- MULTI-POSITION SHARPENING MODULE - for precision knife sharpening or various positions for a wide array of tool sharpening or detail shop grinding tasks.The variable speed control (1,200 SFM to 2,800 SFM) provides you with the optimal belt speed for the task at hand
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY - This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.