Cognitive Development Kids naturally think outside of the box. Have them make up a game with the stones or create a story around whatever they have built. When your child starts to stack blocks, you’ll see them assessing “problems” (“How do you build something out of these blocks?”) and experimenting with solutions. This exploratory activity will foster their creativity and problem solving skills by promoting great creative mixing or colors and craft. Your child’s creativity can only grow from here. Features: Develops brain thinking and recognizes different colors. Develops children's logical thinking skills. Exercise cooperative skills and improve practical skills. It promotes hand-eye coordination and stimulates the development of the senses. Family time Spend quality time with your kids by competing or joining them in stacking these stones. See who can stack the highest tower the fastest with these rainbow blocks which fosters sharing, develop relationships and builds children self-reliance. Awesome Gift These can be gifted to your neighbor for use as an ornament. Improve your interior design with this decorative piece for your home. The perfect traditional gift for a birthday or baby shower. Hang as a colorful set in a classroom, nursery or day care. Skip the electronics, reduce screen time and try this toy.
- STACKING BLOCKS: This wooden stacking toy set contains 20 colorful wooden blocks and 1 stacking wooden board. The baby blocks have 5 different geometric shapes with bright colors. It is easy to catch and hold kids’ attention and is designed to increase the baby's ability of creativity with its perfect size at 13.8*3*2.2 inches.
- WELL DESIGNED FOR CHILDREN: As a parent, you definitely want the best for your child. These shapes are made of 100% non-toxic wood and environmental friendly water-based paint making this puzzle safe to use. The edges are smooth and won't hurt the baby's delicate skin. It is also certified with the ASTM & EN71 Safety Standards.
- MORE FUN, MORE LEARNING: The geometric shapes encourage hand-eye coordination and imaginative play. This is a wonderful learning toy for toddlers 4 years and older. It helps kids learn shapes, colors and counting.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR KIDS: Wooden educational puzzle games are a wonderful gift that children will be thrilled to receive! This little color shape sorter is sure to be a welcome and well-loved addition to any family with young children. Perfectly sized for toddlers' hands and make a great choice as travel toys.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you have any problems with this wooden block puzzle and are not satisfied, please contact us and we will provide you with quality assurance.