The set of Spatulas made of solid one-piece teak wood and the surface features a natural oil finish that protects the wood. 5 different size for different use - fry fish, stir soup, fold batter, scrape risotto or mix salad. Highlights Made from solid, one-piece teak wood Large hole makes for easy hanging Utensils tool for non stick cookware Include large, medium and small spatulas, a thin spatula and a slotted spatula Specifications Number of Pieces: 3 Material: Teak Wood Dimensions Slotted Spatula: 13.8 x 2.6 inch Small Spatula: 9.5 x 2.1 inch Thin Spatula: 10.1 x 1.5 inch Clean and Care Hand wash, not dishwasher safe. Do not soak the wooden spoons. When they start to look dry, rub the spatula with food-grade mineral oil.
- 3 PACK: The kitchen utensil set comes with three different kinds of spatulas, one of which has holes for drainage. These wooden turners make it easier than ever to flip your favorite foods, perfect for pancakes, eggs, bacon, fish, spreading with butter, chese and more.
- NATURAL WOOD: Handcrafted from hard teak wood, the spoon spatula set features a natural grain pattern, beautifully contoured shape and one-piece construction. The smooth surface finished with a natural oil that protects the wood and your cookware.
- NONSTICK & HEAT RESISTANT: The kitchen spatulas utensils are firm enough and heat resistant to stir thick, viscous stews or batters. They won't scratch your nonstick surfaces or leave scars on delicate copper pans.
- EASY STORE: Spoons can easily be stood up in a canister or placed in a drawer, the cooking spatula comes with a large hole on each end so they can also hang if you prefer to put your utensils on display.
- HAND WASH: NOT dishwasher safe. Protect these cooking spurtles from dishwasher damage by hand washing with a mild detergent. Then Let them air dry.