Spurtles kitchen tools,Wooden Spurtles 5 Set This set of spatulas is made of a single piece of solid wood of Natural Teak , with a natural oil coating on the surface to protect the wood. 5 different sizes of food can be used for different purposes, including frying fish, stirring soup, folding batter, scraping risotto or mixed salad. Made of monolithic aNatural Teak Tableware tools for non-stick cookware Number of pieces: 5 Material: Natural Teak Product Size: Large spatula: 34*5.7cm/13.4*2.24 inch Slotted spatula: 31*5.7cm/12.2*2.24 inch Medium spatula: 28*5.2cm/11*2.04 inch Slender spatula: 28*3cm/11*1.18 inch Small spatula: 23*4.7cm/9*1.85 inch product name: spurtles kitchen tools kitchen utensils wooden spatula spurtles kitchen tools wooden cooking utensils teak utensils spurtles wooden spurtle 5 set Cleaning and maintenance Hand wash, unsafe dishwasher. Do not soak the wooden spoon. When they start to dry, wipe the spatula with food-grade mineral oil.
- Spurtles Kitchen Tools: The kitchen utensil set comes with 5 different spatulas. These wooden turners can turn your favorite food more easily than ever before. They are perfect for sauces, salad mixing, pancakes, eggs, bacon, fish, butter , Cheese, etc.
- Wooden Spurtle 5 Set: The spoon and spatula set are hand-made from hard Natural Teak, Teak is a tropical tree species that requires higher temperatures, and its vertical distribution is more common in low hills and plains below 700-800 meters above sea level. It is the material for manufacturing high-end kitchens. Teak is known as the national treasure of Myanmar, so the price is quite expensive.The smooth surface is coated with natural oil to protect wood and cooking utensils.
- Wooden spoons for cooking: ergonomic design and perfect size, these teak kitchen utensils can be used for stirring, applying cream, crushing and mashing food, eating, Sauce spatula etc. The small head makes it easy to enter the small jar, helping you get all the seasoning or jam to save ingredients.
- Non-stick and heat-resistant: The kitchen spatula is strong and heat-resistant, and can stir thick, sticky stews or pastes. They will not scratch your non-stick surface, nor will they leave scars on delicate copper pots.
- Non-Scratch Spatulas: These kitchen wooden spurtles are harmless to use in any utensil or cookware. The non-scratch wooden spatula is not going to leave any scratch on your pans.