"Don't lend your spurtle to anyone," he warns. "If you do, the person who borrowed it will fall in love with it and will never return it." This spurtle is ideal for flipping eggs, sausages, or pancakes. Acacia wood will not scratch a nonstick surface. Material:Natural Acacia Wood Dimensions: 1. Slotted Spurtle: 12.2" x 2.3" 2. Spurtle: 13.4" x 2.2" 3. Medium Spurtle: 11" x 2.1" 4. Mini Spurtle: 11" x 1.2" 5. Slim Spurtle: 9" x 1.9" Clean and Care Hand wash in hot, soapy water, and then towel dry. Do not soak the wooden spoons. When they start to look dry, rub the spatula with food-grade mineral oil. Our interpretation of this historic kitchen utensil has resulted in a well made, sturdy and extra beautiful tool that you will use daily. Makes an excellent gift for a chef or gourmet foodie.
- MATERIAL : Premium high-quality acacia wood. This handcrafted wood slotted spurtle is very versatile in the kitchen. Use it to sift dry ingredients while you mix, separate egg whites, strain cooked pasta or veggies and so much more.
- You'll find these incredible utensils are fantastic for cooking, baking and serving and you'll find yourself reaching for them even more often than your favorite spoons and spatulas. There's a reason why the spurtle is the trendiest kitchen utensil on the market.
- BEST FOR NON-STICK COOKWARE,The kitchen spatulas utensils are firm enough and heat resistant to stir thick, viscous stews or batters. They won't scratch your nonstick surfaces or leave scars on delicate copper pans.
- ALL YOU NEED IN ONE SET : An ideal Cooking Utensil Set that features all the essential kitchen cooking tools including a Slotted Spurtle, Spurtle, Medium Spurtle, Mini Spurtle, Slim Spurtle. Covering all your kitchen needs from stiring to cooking, and with hanging hole for wall storage easily. And they are fantanstic gifts for new homeowners or newlyweds.
- EASY TO TAKE CARE Wash them with warm water and soft sponge to preserve their qualities. We recommend you dry them by hanging. If there is something sticking to our spoons, just put them in the water for 5 minutes before washing. Please store them in dry place when not used. When teak products are exposed to oil and heat, their color normally becomes darker, but they are still perfectly useable. Oil them occasionally when feel dry to prevent crack.