Instruction for Installation, Connection and Use Before installation, please start up the game console and enter the settings menu, find out the “controller and inductor” item and set the “Pro controller wired connection”to “On”. After the Switch game console is directly plugged into the controller, please press A key of the controller to connect to the control; then find out the “controller and inductor” item in the settings menu, and calibrate the "joystick" and "gyroscope inductor" before using it. Charging Instruction: It supports game playing while charging the Switch game console; the Switch original power adapter or standard 15V PD protocol power adapter can be used for charging. Switch game controller screen will display the charging symbol after being plugged in the power supply. Note: There is no battery in the controller. Charging means to charge the Switch game console. Controller Upgrade Instruction: After the Switch game console is removed, please set the “controller upgrade connection switch” to the “on” state with the iron needle, then press and hold the “left 3D joystick” of the controller; and plug the Type-c USB cable in the controller power interface and connect to the computer USB interface, then release the “left 3D joystick” of the controller and open the upgrade package to upgrade; after the upgrade is completed, please set the “controller upgrade connection switch” to the “off” status. If you need the switch controller grip with the storage bag, you can search B08HT1JBKV on amazon.
Looking for Nintendo Switch?Activate Stock Alert!
- The Switch game console is directly plugged in the controller, which can enhance game player’s sense of grip.
- After being plugged into the Switch game console, the controller is connected automatically.
- Functions such as Print Screen, six-axis gyroscope for gravity induction, twin motor vibration, power-charging input port and handle system upgrade are provided.
- The Type C interface design is adopted, which supports game playing while charging the Switch game console; the Switch original power adapter or standard 15V PD protocol power adapter can be used for charging.
- Some games such as Pokemon don't support Pro controller due to its own reason; therefore, please confirm by yourselves whether the game support Pro controller or not.