Wintact Surface Coating Thickness Gauge
- ➤【Fe/NFe Dual Probe 2 in 1, 2.3 Inch HD color screen, Multiple Automatic Shutdown Time Settings】The coating thickness gauge WT2110 have a 2.3 inch(45 x 35 mm) HD three color screen(black, blue, orange) ;Multiple automatic shutdown time settings: 2 minutes,5 minutes,10 minutes, half an hour and never.
- ➤【High/Low measurement limit setting & Data logging function】:When the high limit or low limit is detected, the measured value will turn red and the corresponding icon will be indicated; Memory storage of the paint gauge thickness meter up to 1500 readings in 100 groups ,Measures up to 1800um (70.9mil) ;High resolution: 0.1mil/0.001mm/0.1μm:1μm when measured value≥100μm)
- ➤【4 kinds of measurement Interfaces & 3 Kinds of Calibration Modes】There are 4 kinds of measurement Interfaces after turning on the coating thickness tester,it's easy to check Statistic value (Min/Max/Avg/Dif/Sdev/CV%), Trend graph,Bar graph and the last 12 measured data and high/low limit alarm value; The car paint measuring tool support basic/offset and zero calibration.Any queries about the calibration of the car paint depth gauge, pls download manual from main pics below or contact with us.
- ➤【Multitudinous charge modes and outstanding battery performance】:The auto paint meter support three kinds of charge modes: USB DC 5V 1A Power Adapter(Not Included) and USB cable,3 * Rechargeable 1.2V 800mAh NI-MH Batteries(Included) and 3 * 1.5V AAA Batteries(Not Included). Warning: The charging function is only for rechargeable batteries. Disposable batteries are prohibited from charging!
- ➤【Application】The automotive paint gauge is feasible to measure various coating or plating on magnetic base materials ,nonferrous metal plating such as nickel & chromium, anticorrosive coating , nonconductive painting, plastic coating and anodic oxide film on nonmagnetic conductive devices, such as aluminum ware, and conductive coating or plating as long as the conductivity of coating or plating is at least 3 times less than that of base materials (such as copper with chromium plating).