Winner Medical—Enjoy Healthy Life Winner Large Size Cotton Facial Tissues are made of 100% natural cotton, caring for baby’s sensitive skin and Wiping your face after washing. Main Features: 1. Eco-Friendly: High-quality 100% Pure cotton, no fluorescent additive, non-woven fabric, soft like baby skin. 2. Portable and disposable paper facial tower: It's an environment friendly alternative to cloth towels, cotton pads, face towels. 3. Wet and Dry Use: They are very durable so it can definitely be rinsed under water and even wring out. And the wipes are soft enough to clean face, hands, and feet. Highly absorbent. 4. Safe and Healthy: Baby cotton tissues are chemical free and unscented, produce in medical standard production environment, with OEKO-TEX certification (tested for harmful substances). Winner cotton tissues are in CCI authorized Patented Spunlace Non-Woven Manufacturing Process (USA Invention Patent NO.US7409753B2). Please Note: Do not flush in toilet, keep away from fire and store in a cool place. Package include: 6 Pack Cotton Facial Tissue (100 counts per Pack)
- Winner Upgrade Baby Cotton Tissue Dry Wipes-1 sheet size: 5.9in*7.87in. Thicker: 45g per pcs. Package include: 6 Pack Cotton Facial Tissue(600 counts).
- Pure Cotton Tissue: Made of 100% Pure Cotton, Naturally Biodegradable, chemical free and unscented cotton tissues. Lint free non woven fabric. safe and healthy, no pollution to the environment.
- Portable Soft Baby Dry Wipe: Clean baby's mess after meal, clean baby’s teeth, eyes, nipple and bottom, ideal for baby soft sensitive skin care.
- Dry and Wet Use: Use cotton tissue to dry your face and it can replace to the face cloth towel, Soak into water to become wet wipes, won’t tear up after water, recycle use for cleaning other stuff. The cotton dry wipes is not easy teared, will not leave residue after wiping.
- Multi-purpose: The facial cotton tissue can also be used for Personal care/Baby care/Women makeup removing/House cleaning/Office cleaning/Outdoor use and can be repeated use. But Do remember don’t flush the tissue, dispose of used tissues in trash.