You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions). These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth: Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colors draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them the winner is the player with the most points after 4 rounds. If you enjoy terraform Mars and gizmos, we think this game will take flight at your table. Featured components: 170 unique bird cards (57x87mm) 26 bonus cards (57x87mm) 16 automa cards (57x87mm) 103 food tokens 75 egg miniatures 5 custom wooden dice 5 player mats 1 birdfeeder dice tower 2-piece game trays custom tray 1 goal mat 8 goal tiles 1 first-player token 40 action cubes (8 per player) 4 clear plastic resource containers 1 scorepad (50 sheets; 1 sheet used for all players each game) 3 guidebook (core, automa, and appendix).
- Includes 4 first-round walkthrough guides
- Includes 10 promo bird cards.
- For 1-5 players. Ages 10+. 40-70 minute playing time
- A competitive bird-collection, engine-building game
- You are bird enthusiasts-researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors- seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary