A perfect Q&A game for today's heated religious and political climate, WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? allows players to explore their beliefs and engage in productive dialog that can lead to a greater understanding and tolerance. So you disagree about politics or religion. Does that mean you can't get along? Nope! In fact, disagreement is a gateway to engaging conversation and learning. This is a game that encourages players to explore and share their beliefs and open their minds to others, too.
- Start the conversation with an open mind. Listen and be heard.
- A new and fun and meaningful game to engage in what was previously difficult conversation topics like religion and politics
- Start conversations and connect with your friends, family, colleagues, and peers
- Promotes learning and discussion modeling without defensiveness, judgment, or anger.
- Understand one another on a deeper level, find similarities, and celebrate your differences. It’s not about being right or wrong, it’s about everything else.