PRODUCT DESCRIPTION There are three simple solutions to keep your Whiff Botanical bamboo sponges sanitary and long-lasting. 1.) wring-out your sponge thoroughly after every use. 2.) Put sponges through a regular laundry routine. 3.) When needed, clean and brighten your sponges using a diluted bleach solution, DIY disinfectant, or a white vinegar solution. These best-practices help break-up trapped oils and keep sponge odorless. OUR MISSION is to minimize your footprint and maximize your well-being.
- A SPONGE THAT LASTSƒAND LASTS _ Tired of throwing out cheap sponges? Whiff high-density foam sponges are encased in bamboo fabric, making them reusable, washable, long-lasting, odorless, and economical. By cleaning better and reducing waste, theyÍll make your kitchen and household more sanitary and sustainable. Four washable durable sponges, for washing up dishes, cleaning counter tops, glass, tile, mirrors and other house hold tasks.
- QUALITY COUNTS _ Whiff sponges are covered in our popular bamboo dishcloth fabric. The looped outer weave gives them high absorption and scrubbing power, while the tight under-weave supports the integrity of the fabric and adds durability. Bamboo is naturally sustainable and soft to the touch.
- GET TOUGH on cleaning with a high-density foam center that is sewn securely into the bamboo cloth to maintain its shape when in use or while being washed. Ergonomically shaped, approximately 4î x 5î, firm and flexible to support scrubbing without discomfort, our sponges feel good in your hand.
- ECONOMICAL _ Washable, reusable, durable, and sanitary, Whiff bamboo sponges last a long time, especially compared with cellulose dishcloths and sponges that fall apart or smell too bad to keep, our bamboo sponges have long-lasting cleaning productivity. Each package contains four white sponges trimmed in blue, orange, green, and black.
- EASY-CLEANING SPONGE _ Keep these sponges sanitary and smelling fresh with a regular laundry routine. Throw them in with your dishtowels and, if needed, use an occasional light solution of bleach or white vinegar to brighten them up or remove stains. For best results, wring out the sponge after each use and let air dry.