WePet bandage is a go to for animal lovers. It sticks to itself well, comes off with ease, and seems to stay put even when your furry friend gets wet. The best thing is it doesn't stick to fur, making your pet feel at ease under its protection. Our bandage has a wide range of usages, including but not limited to inhibiting bleeding, covering wounds and wrapping bird perches. Tips for use: ! Our bandage is easy to tear by hand. ! It is recommended to change the bandage once or twice every day to promote healing. ! If your pet has sensitive paws, add some gauze pads before wrapping with WePet bandage, then help them put on shoes and you will hear sigh of relief from your pet. ! To make your pet feel at ease, just give little pressure and warmth from your hand to make it stick easily. The more it is stretched, the tighter it will be. Check it often to make sure it is not too tight.
- [SIZE] 2 Inch x 5 Yard (Stretched) Pre Rolls x 2 EACH [COLOR] RED, PURPLE, GREEN, BLUE,YELLOW,FUCHSIA
- [ELASTIC & COMFORTABLE] Provides support, protection and bandage security; Conforms around contours that are difficult to bandage.
- [STRONG SELF-ADHESIVE] Versatile. High-performance bandaging tape for a broad spectrum of applications - support, compression and bandage securing. Ideal overwrap for Highly Absorbent Padding or Poultice Pad. Bandage sticks to itself (but NOT to skin or fur / hair, making it pain-free to pull it off or changing bandage). Protects wounds and holds sterile dressings in place. Supports sprains, splints and convalescent injuries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Porous fabric allows for ventilation so the skin can breathe underneath, which is good for the skin and better faster for healing. Made from natural rubber latex.
- [MONEY BACK GUARANTEE]: If you are not happy with your order, you will get money back guaranteed. No Question asked. WePet Vet Wrap is covered with 90 days 100% Money Back Policy