Did you forget to turn off the curling iron? Are the kids still watching TV? Is the Dog sitting in total darkness because you’re running late? The WeMo Insight switch gives you control of your lamps and small appliances whenever you want, wherever you choose, and gives you on-demand reports about energy consumption and costs. Paired with Amazon alexa, you can control your home with the power of your voice. No Central hub or subscription is required. Also has an on/off switch on the unit, in case the Wi-Fi goes down. Compatible with Apple iOS 8 or Higher and Android 4.1 or Higher. Electrical rating 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W. 24-Hr WeMo Support is available at 1-844-745-WEMO.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Control from anywhere. Plug in a Wemo Insight Smart Plug, download the Wemo app, and control your lights and appliances right from your phone and even your voice through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. No hub or subscription required
- Works with Voice. Wemo pairs with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control your home with the power of your voice
- Monitor Energy Costs right from your phone or tablet. This Smart Plug provides real-time reports on how much energy your devices are consuming. Use the Smart Plug to monitor how much a space heater is costing you, or how much energy a particular room consumes
- Protects your home better than a mechanical timer. With "Away Mode", your lights will turn on and off randomly to confuse potential intruders and make it look like somebody is home
- Works with Nest. Nest's "home" and "away" modes sync with Wemo Insight for automatic control. Nest can tell Wemo when you're home or away, so your fan can turn off to save energy when the house is empty or your lights can turn on automatically when you walk in the door