Pacify baby’s most sensitive area with the gentle benefits of nourishing calendula. Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Cream cares for the delicate skin of the diaper area, soothes skin and diminishes the appearance of redness, and protects against dampness while supporting baby’s skin from day one. In our hard-working Diaper Cream, we take calming calendula and chamomile extracts and blend with sweet almond and sesame oil, making a rich cream for the diaper area. Skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against dampness. Weleda personal care products are dermatologically tested and free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils and never tested on animals. In Switzerland 1921, Weleda was founded on the belief that people are part of nature, grounded in a commitment to carefully orchestrate formulas that work with the body’s rhythms to awaken skin’s natural functions. Weleda is still creating those products today, that recognize the power of the natural world to balance mind, body and spirit allowing your beauty to shine through.
- Contains 1 - 2.8 ounce tube of Weleda Diaper Care Cream with Calendula; PACKAGING MAY VARY
- Made with Calendula extract from Weleda's very own biodynamic gardens in Germany
- No parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances or animal testing
- Certified Natural by NaTrue
- Developed in cooperation with German mid-wives