Product Description The Watts Hot Water Recirculating Pump provides hot water at every faucet or shower when needed, eliminating wasted water and saving up to 15,000 gallons per year. It is easy to install on any water system and requires no additional piping. The unique design of the pump ensures quiet, maintenance-free operation. The system includes a built-in 24 hour, a dual setting programmable timer to activate the pump only when needed. Please note this will not work with a tankless water heater. From the Manufacturer The Watts Premier hot water recirculation pump puts hot water at every tap when you want it. Saves up to 15,000 gallons per year. The pump brings convenience and savings to your home, giving you hot water instantly at every faucet, when you need it. This unique product is easy to install and not only provides you with the convenience of hot water when you need it, but saves an average of over 11,000 gallons per year. *May not work with a tankless water heater.
- WATTS HOT WATER RECIRCULATING PUMP: Provides hot water at every faucet or shower when needed, eliminating wasted water
- BEST SELLER RECIRCULATING SYSTEM: Conserve Water - Up to 15,000 gallons of water per year. Save Money - Up to 10% of your water bill and its cost only 5 a day to operate
- EAST TO INSTALL: This unique product connects easily to existing plumbing. Easy to install in less than 1 hour. And it is maintenance free
- WATTS HOT WATER RECIRCULATING SYSTEM: The Kit Includes: Pump with timer, 2 adapters with rubber washers, valve mounting screws, sensor valve, two 12-inch supply lines
- RECIRCULATING PUMP WITH TIMER: 24-hour programmable timer activates pump when you need it. And it is extremely quiet compared to other system in the market - no vibrations. Do not use with tankless water heaters. Insert the 115V plug on the line cord from the pump into a properly grounded 115V outlet