Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher 3-pack replacement filters are available for purchase! (search model: WD-PF-01A Plus) 1. Caution: Before your first use, soak the filter in cold tap water for 10 minutes and remove bubbles to activate the filter and ensure the best filtration performance. Do not use a dishwasher to clean the product. Note that it is normal to find residual particles of carbon dust in the water while rinsing or soaking the filter. 2. Working and replacement method of indicator: During the first use, activate the gravity induct indicator by pressing the start button for 3-5 seconds until the blue light flashes. Reset the filter indicator life after every filter replacement. The gravity induct indicator is replaceable. Replace it by squeezing the clamping jaw. Make sure that the clamming jaw is inserted into the groove completely. 3. Indicator light statuses introduction: The blue light of indicator will be on if the filter is in good status, the red light will flash 6 times if the filter needs to be replaced, and the red light will be on if the filter needs to be replaced at once. 4. Long service life: For best results, change the filter every 3 months or after every 200 gallons (whichever comes first). This may vary based on the quality of your water. 5.Not a TDS removal series: “TDS” stands for “total dissolved solids”; it is basically composed of inorganic salts and a small amount of organic matter. The filter can remove harmful substances while retaining beneficial calcium and magnesium, which are the main components of inorganic salts. We sincerely value your feedback. If you have any issues or require any clarification, please feel free to contact us! We look forward to serving you.
- Effective filtration: Using 7-stage water filter technology, the Waterdrop Chubby water filter pitcher tests water to eliminate as many impurities as possible. It can reduce a large number of particles, heavy metals such as lead and arsenic, as well as fluoride, chlorine, bad taste and odor. Drink more water every day with Waterdrop
- Dedicated filtration performance: The main purpose of the Waterdrop filter is not TDS removal. “TDS” stands for “total dissolved solids,” which are basically inorganic salts and a small amount of organic matter. The filter can remove harmful substances while retaining beneficial calcium and magnesium, which are the main components of inorganic salts. If you want to physically remove TDS, your best option is the Waterdrop RO system
- Gravity inductor: Waterdrop pitcher contains a light that lets you know when it’s time to replace the filter. In addition, while pouring your water, you can check on the use status of the filter by using the LED display mode
- Exceptional quality: Waterdrop pitcher is made of high-grade BPA-free plastic and has an ergonomic handle, which makes for easy handling. Because the pitcher uses silver-loaded activated carbon and highly efficient ACF from Japan, you can rest assured that you will enjoy optimal performance
- Long-lasting life without risk: The high-quality filter produce more than 200 gallons of water before they need to be replaced. One Waterdrop Chubby water filter pitcher can replace more than 1,600 standard 16-ounce water bottles, thereby helping to save money and protect our environment
- Innovative design: Waterdrop pitcher fits perfectly in most refrigerator doors without occupying too much space. The innovative design of the spout cover can help prevent dust and other particles from entering the pitcher. You don't even need to remove the cover and refilling the pitcher is easy