Wasteland 2 is a strategy role playing game that immerses the player in tactical turn-based combat, rpg-style character advancement and customization, and deep choices that affect the narrative and memorable cast of characters. Wasteland 2 is the direct sequel to 1988's Wasteland, the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG and the inspiration behind the Fallout series. Until Wasteland, no other crpg had ever allowed players to control and command individual party members for tactical purposes or given them the chance to make moral choices that would directly affect the world around them. Wasteland was a pioneer in multi-path problem solving, dripping in choice and consequence and eschewing the typical one-key-per-lock puzzle solving methods of its peers, in favor of putting the power into players' Hands to advance based on their own particular play style.
Looking for Nintendo Switch?Activate Stock Alert!
- The Director's cut: overhauled graphics with fully redone character and level art, voice-over expanded with tens of thousands of lines, and new features make this the definitive version
- Turn-based tactical combat: tackle explosive and deadly squad-based combat encounters against the wasteland raiders, mutants, robots and more that will test the limits of your planning and tactics
- Your squad your way: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it Open with a rocket launcher
- A huge reactive story: with hundreds of choices and consequences at your disposal, with both short and long term reactivity to the players choices and 80-100 hours of gameplay
- Huge & customizable: dozens of hours of game. Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your rangers' Appearance. Over 150 weapons. Dozens of skills!