The Warthog Difference For over 20 years Warthog Blade Sharpeners has been manufacturing and exporting high-quality diamond knife sharpeners. Warthog was established in 1999 with the goal of creating an innovative knife sharpener that can be used in every home, shop, and in the field. Treat your blades with the respect and care they deserve. We have conducted extensive research into various types of blade sharpeners using microscopic photo images and found that many types of sharpeners actually damage the blade edge. The V-Sharp System will give a long lasting edge and not damage the blade. Razor Sharp in No Time with the V-Sharp Classic II Elite The V-SHARP CLASSIC II ELITE is the same extremely popular Classic II with an added wooden base to make sharpening even easier! It uses two high quality, 325 grit diamond rods that sharpen the blade on both sides simultaneously using calibrated Spring Tension. If long-term care and blade maintenance is your priority, you only have one choice... Warthog. Something Truly Exceptional Warthog wanted to give people at home the ability to give their knives a professional edge without having to take it to an expert. Get the Professional Edge The sharpener deals to both sides of the blade at the same time. The user strokes the blade against a guide, using minimal pressure to run the edge past two angled, spring-tensioned surfaces. Don’t Destroy A Treasured Blade Fourth feature description: With Warthog, you get a consistent edge with no damage to the edge itself. Your sharp edge lasts much longer and there is no deterioration of the blade; this means you can count on that blade for many years to come.
- SHARPEN WITHOUT DAMAGE - Easy to use spring-loaded Bavarian edge sharpener gives knives a razor edge
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE GUIDE - Can be set at 20, 25, or 30 degrees.
- DIAMOND RODS - Rods have 325 Grit natural diamond stone on one side, and honing steel on the other.
- STEEL FRAME CONSTRUCTION - Durable and protected with a powder coated finish. Features a wooden base
- CLASSIC II STONES - Sold Separately. Available in 4 grits: Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium , and Fine.